Development of Georgian companies, as a rule, is characterized by the establishment of some type of IT systems- in different fields of operations. Deployment of a certain technology often solves only current critical objectives. After some time many companies realize that their IT portfolio comprises different types of expensive technology solutions. Each of those technology solutions solves only a certain part of objectives and, in addition, it is hard to integrate these technologies thus making it harder to manage them. IT audit, offered by UGT, reveals the level of compatibility of information technologies with your company’s business objectives and requirements.
The result of an IT audit help companies reveal problems in following major directions:
- Correspondence of IT systems with company’s business strategy;
- Status of IT architecture and deviations from obligatory standards;
- Status of systems used in the company according to the following factors:
- Usability (is it valuable for the company?);
- Technical functionality;
- Innovation (how compatible the system is with modern requirements and standards?);
- How documented the systems are?
- Overall quality