Establishment of security systems enables an organization to reach the following objectives:
- Objectively assess current information security system;
- Avoid leakage of confidential information;
- Ensure secure internet access, ensure protection from viruses and spam;
- Protect electronic documental flow;
- Ensure secure connection with remote offices and mobile users.
During business development economic criteria of integrated security systems become important. While implementing the project UGT’s specialists envisage economic requirements such as investment protection, timely deployment, expenditure decrease and readiness for future modernization.
UGT is the only organization in
In the field of information security UGT offers the following solutions and services:
- Projection of closed automated systems;
- Establishment of secure systems on Microsoft Windows platforms;
- Establishment of secure networks based on Cisco Systems technology;
- Information security and monitoring solutions for large and heterogeneous company;
- Integration of authentication systems;
- Provision of external protection of corporate network;
- Deployment of complex antiviral and anti-spam, filtration systems;
- Utilization of certified cryptographic measures to secure information;
- Utilization of software and hardware protection measures to seize unauthorized access to the information;
- Detection of unauthorized access;
- Protection against unauthorized access;
- E-mal control systems;
- Virtual Private Networks;
- Network Firewalls;
- Security monitoring systems;
- PKI solutions;
- Protection against information leakage via technical channels;
- Telephone system protection;
- Centralized security systems with information protection means.
- Security audit;
- Management and analysis of security risks;
- Development of security policy documentation;
Testing of automated systems as per security requirements.