Current information systems are remarkable for their diversity of standards. Growing organizations face quite difficult problems when they try to select and deploy technologies that will address their current and future business requirements.
What are some objectives a company should consider during selection of information systems?
- Selected system should precisely correspond with current and future business strategy;
- Purchase and deployment expenditures should not exceed planned time and financial constrains;
- Selected system should be compatible with other information systems existing in the company.
There are a number of reasons why a qualified and experienced company should be involved in the selection process.
- Companies lack knowledge on the diversity of modern systems;
- When selecting the system it is imperative to have relationship with the supplier of the systems;
- Involvement of qualified specialists decreases required time and risk of wrong decisions;
- In order to receive the best offer from the suppliers, an RFP should be prepared in detail and on the highest level.
UGT offers its support to commercial and government organizations in the selection of information systems. UGT has close relations with many leading information systems providers and has substantial knowledge in the diversity of technologies. During the selection of the correct technology for your business, UGT’s specialists- with knowledge in business as well as in technologies, precisely define the link between the business strategy and required information systems.