All companies are interested in the protection of investments made in information technologies. In order to achieve this- companies need well thought out, and correctly drawn, targeted services.
UGT’s professional services are divided into two major directions:
Migration and Consulting
Companies whose businesses are based on IT are always sensitive to the migration and renewal process in multi-vendor IT infrastructure. Growing technology needs and developing environment requires migration process.
During planning of migration process UGT takes into account business needs of the clients and possible problems that could result during the migration.
In order to successfully implement migration or consulting services, a client needs to go through following stages- which represent the migration process:
Stage 1 – Evaluation and Planning
During migration it is always important to clearly define the final goal and envisage all business requirements. On the stage of evaluation and planning UGT’s specialist thoroughly define the objectives and plan ways to reach them.
Stage 2 – Implementation
Using experience and knowledge of our partners, specialists of UGT design and implement the infrastructure in small periods of time.
Stage 3 – Optimization and expansion
This stage envisages painless shift to the new system, maximum usage of its resources and growth of business processes’ reliability.
Stage 4 – Final Testing
While testing the system UGT’s specialist check its durability for a number of situations to make sure the system is stabile and secure for its full scale implementation.
Stage 5 – Closing of the Project
At the completion of each stage specialist prepare closing documentation. At the closing of the project the final documentation is made indicating that migration process is completed and the system corresponds to all requirements that were defined at the beginning of the project.
One-time Installation and Integration
When implementing a new system, it is imperative to have an experienced specialist do the necessary preparations and installations. Specialists of UGT undergo annual certification programs in partner companies, thus ensuring their continued high level qualification to do just this. One-time installation and integration service is one of the major directions in UGT’s professional service portfolio. Professional Services combined are different- and based on the products represented:
Services using Microsoft products
Windows operating system
1. Installation of operating system
2. DNS server installation, configuration;
3. Active Directory Services’ installation, configuration (10 users);
4. Terminal Server Services’ installation, configuration;
5. NAT Services’ installation, configuration;
6. DHCP Services’ installation, configuration;
7. IIS Services’ installation, configuration;
8. Certificate Services’ installation, configuration;
9. Management and Monitoring Tools installation, configuration;
10. WINS Services’ installation, configuration
- SQL server installation;
- Management Services’ installation and configuration for existing databases;
- Exchange server installation;
- e-mail configuration (10 users);
- Configuration and testing of services;
- Exchange Server Messaging Service installation and configuration;
- Share Point Server installation;
- Services’ installation and configuration.
Services using HP products
- Cluster preparation;
- Cluster installation;
- Cluster power-up
- Cluster testing