Experience of developed countries proves that information and communication technologies greatly contribute to the growth of effectiveness in government structures. With the help of modern technologies UGT has gained the ability to solve problems faced by government organizations.
UGT assists government structures in establishing effective management systems, creation of population oriented government, transparent utilization of state funds and resources, provision of state and public security.
Solutions developed by UGT for Government Structures
- Development and implementation of complex solutions for state and public security provision.
- Increased effectiveness of communication.
- Creation of systems for fast mining, transfer and access to the information resources.
- Creation of flexible systems for statistical and archived data management.
- Creation of transparent management system- ensuring growth of trust between public and city government.
- Creation of flexible system for document management.
- Increase in speed, precision and general effectiveness of municipal services.
- Optimization of flow of information between legislative and executive government.
- Creation of flexible system to study legislative projects.
- Optimization of legal acts discussion process.
- Automated routine information mining processes.
Financial Management Solutions
- Optimization of budget expenditures and revenues.
- Increase effectiveness of country’s budget management.
- Creation of economic forecasting system.
- Improved control of budget expenditures.
- Optimization of tax and customs procedures.
In the design and development of solutions for government institutions, UGT is becoming a stronger competitor to the foreign IT companies. UGT, as a Georgian company, has a better understanding of domestic specifics and preferences. UGT is capable of studying objectives and problems of governmental institutions, developing respective technology solutions and projects, working with donors and successfully implementing complex projects.