Obtaining a new business management solution is a big step- and a very important one. Your critical business data will reside within it. It will become part of your everyday business processes. Not only does your new solution have to meet your current needs, it also has to address your future goals. What does it take to drive such a project successfully? The links below will give you an overview of what's involved in acquiring a new business application, and how UGT can contribute to the success of your next IT project.
- Find a provider
- Make a plan
- Choose a solution
- Launch a solution
Find a Provider
It's important to find a consultant who:
- Understands your local market and industry
- Wants to involve you in the selection and implementation process
- Has the necessary resources and proven experience
Make a plan
Look for a partner who:
- Identifies your business needs first
- Is willing to work closely with your key functional managers
- Maps out a solution that fits your business
Choose a solution
Your consultant should map the list of required features to the products they know. They can then recommend a solution or solutions (software plus customizations) that match the needs of your business.
Launch the solution
After doing a thorough job in the previous steps, you should be ready for a successful implementation- together with your partner.